|Figure 1||Figure 2|
|Figure 3||Figure 4|
|ADULT ASSEMBLY ONLY|
1) Install 9" right rear drive wheel on right axle and hammer black snap cap on axle. (fig 1 and fig 2)
2) Install 9" left wheel on left axle and hammer black snap cap on axle.
3) Install 1 steel washer on left front axle and then install 8" front wheel, hammer black snap cap on left axle.
4) Install 1 steel washer on right front axle and then install 8" front wheel, hammer black snap cap on right axel.
5) Install hub caps ( fig 3 )
6) Install windshield ( fig 3 )
7) Install steering wheel
|Pink Princess Model|
|Install spare wheel on rear of car by: installing small plastic washer on bolt, then put the bolt through the hole from the underside of the car. Put the large plastic washer on the bolt and install the wheel. Apply the nut on the bolt and tighten. Install the hub cap.|
|This is a ride-on toy. Ride-on toys should not be used on hills, thoroughfares, near swimming pools or any kind of incline. This car does not have a braking system. Children must wear shoes when riding the car. Do not allow children to ride the car with long or untied shoelaces. Parental supervision must be maintained while riding the car. Never leave children unattended while riding the car. This car is designed for children 3 to 5 years old. Single child use only.|
|Every three months make sure the pedals, steering wheel and wheels are secure.|